Ruchi Patel shares the moment she realized motherhood was an option. She’d always thought she’d have one child because one felt manageable, but all that changed when she realized she didn’t have to have any. She also talks about the cultural pressures of growing up in India.
- We’re Not Kidding – Emma Duval: Childfree, Childless, & Single Women Throughout History
- We’re Not Kidding – Erin Bailey: Being Childfree & Working In The Beauty & Wellness Industry
- We’re Not Kidding – Jerra Mitchell: Unfertilized Eggs
- We’re Not Kidding – Grant Olson: My Husband Shares His Side Of Our Childfree Story
- We’re Not Kidding — LiLi Roquelin: On Writing & Producing Her Song “Childfree”